Looking for a local roofing contractor near you in Halifax? Look no further than Costpro Roofing. You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Look below to find answers to frequently asked questions. Don’t see your question listed? Contact us. We’d be happy to help you out!
• Becoming a ShingleMaster™ roofing contractor requires a commitment to professionalism and dedication to quality craftsmanship that few other roofing companies demonstrate. This company has key employees who participate in CertainTeed’s educational programs.
How do I know you have installation knowledge
• The CertainTeed Shingle Applicator’s Manual is the foundation of the ShingleMaster’s knowledge. This comprehensive reference book, which specifies the requirements for installing a high-quality roof system, ensures that ShingleMasters are more knowledgeable about proper roofing methods.
• The manual also addresses other important topics such as customer service, shingle technology and warranties.
• Only those contractors who focus on superior workmanship and customer satisfaction earn the ShingleMaster credential. Costpro Roofing is one of only very few certified ShingleMaster contractors in the Halifax area.
• Trust in their expertise to explain important differences between shingles and to offer an appropriate selection of products for your roof.
• The ShingleMaster agrees to abide by a code of ethics that covers compliance with applicable laws and requires high standards of workmanship, customer service and business administration.
• This company is committed to uphold industry-accepted standards and business practices.
What is SureStart™ PLUS
• A ShingleMaster roofing contractor is authorized to offer you SureStart™ PLUS 3-STAR and 4-STAR extended warranty protection. Gain the extra protection on your investment.
• To monitor your level of satisfaction, CertainTeed will send you a Customer Track Record™ Survey, to rate the professionalism and workmanship of your ShingleMaster.
• Upgraded 205 kph wind warranty available and extended years of transferability (see footnotes in SureStart PLUS chart for specifics).
• CertainTeed keeps a record of each ShingleMaster to ensure their credentials are current.
• Call 800-782-8777 to ask about a company’s credential status or look them up on the Find a Pro section of certainteed.com.
• A ShingleMaster contractor can offer extra warranty protection. This company earned the ShingleMaster credential by participating in CertainTeed industry education programs, which demonstrates their focus on providing quality craftsmanship to their customers. This credential status separates them from most other roofing companies. ShingleMasters are authorized by CertainTeed to offer SureStart PLUS 3-STAR and 4-STAR Coverage.
• We can offer this extensive coverage when a ShingleMaster contractor installs an Integrity Roof System™ because CertainTeed roofing products are produced with quality materials and advanced manufacturing methods to exacting standards of excellence. That means problems rarely occur. But should a defect arise during the SureStart PLUS Coverage period, CertainTeed protects you with non-prorated payment for the following if required to repair or replace any defective CertainTeed roofing product:
• Materials and labor costs.
• Roof tear-off expenses.
• Disposal expenses (not included with 3-STAR Coverage).
• Not only does CertainTeed’s exclusive SureStart PLUS offer the best protection you can get over the long term, it expands your coverage even more. Refer to the graph and example costs on the SureStart PLUS page.
• The warranty can be fully transferred from the original consumer to the subsequent property owner during an extended period of years.
• Unlike most warranties that limit the transfer period to five or ten years, SureStart PLUS gives you an extra advantage should you decide to sell your home.
• The wind warranty for lifetime shingles can be upgraded to 205 kph.
• By upgrading the wind warranty, you will worry less about your shingles being blown off by storms and high winds.